- Only the student approved on the meal plan can received meals with proper ID.
- Two meals per day Monday-Friday excluding national holidays.
- Disrespecting staff will not be tolerated.
- Violation of the rules can lead to forfeiture of meal plan.
- Meal pick up time option 1: Pick up lunch & dinner between 12:00pm and 2:00pm | Click here for pick up address
- Meal pick up time option 2: Pick up lunch between 12:00-2:00pm and dinner between 5:00pm-7:00pm.
- Lunch and dinner will include a beverage with each serving.
- Student’s processing a meal plan through financial aid will be required to put down an initial deposit can be fully refundable at the conclusion of the semester.
- Cancelations only accepted during add-drop period of the semester.
Deposit Refund Policy
Deposit is refundable only if the student cancels meal plan during the drop/add period of the semester in which the meal plan was purchased. Cancelations at any other point during the semester will not result in a deposit refund. The refund amount will include deductions for every meal that was consumed.